Desktops & Cursors
Download EOTech Desktop images and custom cursors!
Choose an EOTech desktop image - just click to download and follow the instructions below.
- Start by downloading (click or right-click and choose “Save linked file as...”) your favorite image to your local computer.
- Windows 7: Open the Start Menu, then click Control Panel, Appearance and Personalization, click personalization and then click desktop background. Click Browse to search for the image you just downloaded on your desktop and double click it. It will then become your desktop background.
- Windows XP: Open the Start Menu, then click Control Panel, Appearance and Themes > Display (or just "Display"), click the Desktop tab and then click Browse to search for the image you just downloaded on your desktop to select it. Click apply and Ok to save your changes. It will then become your desktop background.
- Mac OSX: Open System Preferences, then click Desktop & Screensaver, click the plus sign (+) on the bottom left and the browse box will pop up. Choose the background you just downloaded and click Choose. It will become your desktop background.
Cursor (Windows users only)
- First, Download the cursor and save it to your local computer.
- Open the Start Menu, then “Control Panel”.
- For Windows 98 and ME double click on the “Mouse” icon.
For Windows XP double click on the “Printers and Other Hardware” icon then the “Mouse” icon.
For Vista and Win 7 click on “Hardware and Sound”, then “Mouse”.
- Click on the “Pointers” tab.
- There you will see a list of “cursor events” under the “Customize” box.
- Click on an event, then use the “Browse” box below to navigate to cursor file.
- Note: You can go up to “Scheme” and click “Save As...” to name your new scheme.