The X-50 sets the standard for affordable, small, lightweight thermal imaging cameras. It's pocket-sized, rugged and durable. Based on the X200xp, the X-50 can detect human or animal activity from more than 1000 ft away making it perfect for public safety, first responders, and hunting.
Suggested Retail from $0.00
- Product: X50
- L x W x H: 5.25" x 4.5" x 2"
- Weight: 13 oz w/batteries
- Pixel Count: 100 x 80
- Thermal Sensitivity: ≤150mK
- Field of View (H x W): 11º x 8º
- Battery Type: 2x AA Batteries
- Battery Life: 2 hours (Alkaline), 5 hours (Lithium) @ 77º
- Waterproof: 9 ft (3m)
- Shockproof: up to 6 ft (2m)
- Operational Temperature: +14º F to 122º F
- Output Format: NTSC on rear outlet jack
- Detection Range: 1000 ft (305m)