A Holographic sight is a shooting optics that functions through mirrors and laser to transmit the image on the reticle back to the shooter’s sight. This system was made possible through technology, which aids the reticle float the optic’s front. With Holographic sights, you can get targets much easier and faster than any other sights.
There are many qualities that producers of the holographic sight had in mind when building this material. These qualities differ, and that’s why we have put together a review of the Best sight.
After reading our review, you would have gotten satisfactory answers on the different products available, and you’ll be able to make your choice according to your budget.
Without further ado, let’s begin!
- What Are The Best Holographic Sights?
- Holographic Sight Comparison Table
- Top 10 Best Holographic Sight Reviews in 2021
- 1. EOTECH XPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight
- 2. Holosun HS510C 2 MOA Dot Or A 65 MOA Ring Open Reflex
- 3. EOTECH 512 Holographic Weapon Sight
- 4. EOTECH EXPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight
- 5. HIRAM 1x22x33 Holographic Reflex Scope Sight
- 6. Predator V2 Reflex Sight
- 7. UUQ Tactical Holographic Red/Green Reflex Scope Sight
- 8. MidTen Riflescope Sight
- 9. Pinty Rifle Scope 4-16X50 Illuminated Optics Sight
- 10. Sightmark Ultra Shot M-Spec Reflex Sight
- Essential Factors To Put into Consideration When Buying A Holographic Riflescope Sight
- My Top Pick
What Are The Best Holographic Sights?
Putting together this list was not easy. We had to carefully do our research to come up with what we have.
Go through the list carefully and study their feature as it will help in your buying decision.
- Best Pinpoint Precision: EOTECH XPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight
“Dot Reticle, Adjustable brightness, Compact design, Long warranty period.”
- Best Advanced Technology: Holosun HS510C 2 MOA Dot Or A 65 MOA Ring Open Reflex Circle Dot Solar Power Holographic Red Dot Sight
“One size all, Long operation time, unlimited field of view, shock resistant.”
- Best Design: EOTECH 512 Holographic Weapon Sight
“Highly compatible, Water resistant, Adjustable brightness, Prestige warranty.”
- Best Frame: EOTECH EXPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight
“Compact design, Side button operation, Quick Detach lever.”
- Best Equipped: HIRAM 1x22x33 Holographic Reflex Scope Sight with 4 Reticles Red and Green Dot with Red Laser
“Excellent magnification, Technologically equipped, Adequate for rapid firing.”
- Best Easy to Sight-in: Predator V2 Reflex Sight
“Parallax free design, Incredibly easy to sight-in, 45-degree offset mount.”
- Best Tubeless Design: UUQ Tactical Holographic Red/Green Reflex Scope Sight 4 Reticles W/RED Laser
“Tubeless design, Multi-Reticle, Multi illuminations, Built-in mount.”
- Best Quality: MidTen Riflescope Combo 4-12x50EG Dual Illuminated Optics & IIIA/2MW Laser Sight(Green) & 4 Holographic Reticle Red/Green Dot Sight & 20mm Scope Mount
“Top-notch quality, Rainproof & Shockproof, Adjustable to the Eyes.”
- Best Illuminated Optics: Pinty Rifle Scope 4-16X50 Illuminated Optics Sight Green Laser, Reflex Holographic Dot Sight, Riser Mount 14 Slots 1 inch High Riser Mount
“Highly equipped, High magnification, different slot riser mount.”
- Best Coating: Sightmark Ultra Shot M-Spec Reflex Sight
“Aluminum body, Anti-reflective coating, Protective shield.”
Holographic Sight Comparison Table
The table below summarizes the Best Holographic sight about to be discussed and reviewed in subsequent paragraphs. Quickly go through the information presented on the table. You are one step closer to making the right and smart choice!
|Product Name||Dimensions||Material||Finishing||Mount||Manufacturer||Lens Style|
|EOTECH XPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight - Best Pinpoint Precision||3.8 x 2.1 x 2.5 inches||Alloy||Matte||Compatible with both 1" Weaver and MIL-STD 1913 Rails||EOTECH||68MOA ring & 1 MOA dot reticle|
|Holosun HS510C 2 MOA Dot Or A 65 MOA Ring Open Reflex Holographic Red Dot Sight - Best Advanced Technology||4.75 x 3.62 x 3.12 inches||Titanium-alloyed||Black||QD mount||HOLOSUN||2 MOA dot and a 65 MOA ring, Dot only, Ring only, or Dot and Ring reticle combinations|
|EOTECH 512 Holographic Weapon Sight - Best Design||8 x 6.5 x 3.5 inches||Alloy||Black||Compatible with both 1" Weaver and MIL-STD 1913 Rails||EOTECH||68 MOA ring & 1 MOA dot reticle|
|EOTECH EXPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight - Best Frame||8 x 8 x 4 inches||Alloy||Black||Quick Detach lever fits 1" Weaver and MIL-STD 1913 Rails||EOTECH||68 MOA ring & 1 MOA dot reticle|
|HIRAM 1x22x33 Holographic Reflex Scope Sight - Best Equipped||4.8 x 3.7 x 2.6 inches||Aluminum-alloy||Black||Weaver Mount, Picatinny Mount||HIRAM||Red sight laser and dual illuminated reflex sight with four reticle types|
|Predator V2 Reflex Sight - Best Easy to Sight-in||3.5 x 1.25 x 2.25 inches||Aluminum||Black||45-Degree Offset Mount||TACTICON||4 Adjustable Reticle settings, 2 Color settings|
|UUQ Tactical Holographic Red/Green Reflex Scope Sight - Best Tubeless Design||4.8 x 3.6 x 3.2 inches||Aluminum-alloy||Matte||Picatinny Mount||UUQ||Multi-Reticle (4 patterns) in Green/Red illuminations with adjustable brightness control|
|MidTen Riflescope Combo 4-12x50EG Dual Illuminated Optics & IIIA - Best Quality||13 x 2.5 x 3 inches||Aluminum||Matte black||Picatinny or Weaver||MIDTEN||Dual illuminated 5 brightness level Range Finding reticle, 4 different sizes of dots, and detachable GREEN laser sight|
|Pinty Rifle Scope 4-16X50 Illuminated Optics Sight - Best Illuminated Optics||14.1 x 5.5 x 3.7 inches||Aluminum-alloy||Black||Picatinny or Weaver mounts||PINTY||Green & Red Illuminated dot sight with 4 reticle patterns|
|Sightmark Ultra Shot M-Spec Reflex Sight - Best Coating||6 x 4 x 4 inches||Aluminum||Black||Not Specified||SIGHTMARK||Advanced double lens design|
Top 10 Best Holographic Sight Reviews in 2021
Listed above are the Best Holographic Sight and a summary of their features. Now, it is time to focus on the most important part of this article where we will break down the key features and list out the pros, cons, and specifications of each product.
This is where you need to pay maximum attention, because we’re about to dive in.
1. EOTECH XPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight
(Best Pinpoint Precision)
EOTECH’s XPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight is the lightest, shortest, and smallest of all EOTECH HWS. This tool’s weight and size make it convenient for law enforcement officers and shooters to add as an accessory to their weapons. The sight is powered by a single CR123 battery, which can last for hours.
The holographic sight configuration is for the system to work with both MIL-STD 1913 and Weaver rails, which is fantastic considering the number of guns with such rails. The XPS2 HWS has two unique features, including its compact design, which provides more rail space for other accessories. The brightness level that is adjustable to twenty brightness settings makes this accessory fit for use under any lighting situation.
The design of the HWS is to be firm and serve under severe conditions. So when the lens gets shattered or when objects or adverse weather conditions obstruct the lens’s view, the sight still functions perfectly to deliver pinpoint precision to the shooter. This is one of the many reasons lots of America’s elites trust this tool.
- Precision at any range
- Two eyes open shooting feature
- Brightness Adjustability
- Compact Design
- Prestige Warranty
- Comfortable size
- Can be used in addition to other accessories
- The sights come on instantly
- Can work under any condition
- Works perfectly for close encounters
- Shooters can find it hard to zero in
- Short battery life
- The red dot is not easily customizable
- The battery is expensive when compared to other lithium batteries
- This tool lacks night vision
|Mount||Compatible with both 1″ Weaver and MIL-STD 1913 Rails|
|Dimension||3.8 x 2.1 x 2.5 inches|
|Lens Style||68MOA ring & 1 MOA dot reticle|
2. Holosun HS510C 2 MOA Dot Or A 65 MOA Ring Open Reflex
(Best Advanced Technology)
Do you need a non-expensive holographic sight that offers precision? The Holosun HS510C sight is precisely what you need. This sight offers users four reticle combinations. Users can benefit from its view, which provides a fast picture sight for close experience and single dots for rapid targeting.
The advanced technology used to set up the LED allows the sight up to 50,000 hours of operation time using only one battery. You can charge this battery with solar but there is a backup battery to prevent downtime. The light has a shake awake feature that turns the light on when you want to shoot your weapon. There is a stay-on feature that keeps the reticle on until your end of your trip.
The hood of the sight is titanium-alloyed and shock-resistant, so even if your weapon falls mistakenly, there’s a low chance of the sight getting damaged. The sight comes with a quick detach mount, enabling users to mount their sight and remove it quickly. There is no re-zeroing feature because the sight’s LED projects both reticles.
- New Advanced technology LED
- 4 Reticle combinations
- Unlimited field of view
- Shock-resistant hood
- Battery and Solar powered
- Integrated QD mount
- Comes with a motion sensor for the Shake Awake and Stay on the feature until the sight is turned off manually
- Comes with an extra battery supply in case the main battery is low
- The wide-open view provides an ultra-fast sight picture for close work.
- Well-Constructed mount
- Clear sight picture
- Lacks re-zeroing feature
|Dimension||4.75 x 3.62 x 3.12 inches|
|Lens Style||2 MOA dot and a 65 MOA ring, Dot only, Ring only, or Dot and Ring reticle combinations|
3. EOTECH 512 Holographic Weapon Sight
The EOTECH 512 HWS is the most popular non-night vision sight from EOTECH. This sight is quite famous for its reliable toughness and lightning-fast target acquisition, making it perfect for the recreational/tactical shooter.
The 512 HWS features buttons on its rear end, easily accessible for both left-handed and right-handed shooters.
The LED is powered by two AA batteries but offers options for other battery types such as lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable. There are 20 brightness settings, which enables the use of this sight in any lighting condition. The hood for this sight is water-resistant for up to 10 feet, so it’s perfect for use under any condition.
The sight is designed to be compatible with weaver and MIL-STD-1913 rails. The position of the sight on your weapon offers the shooter the chance to be aware of the situations around them so they can shoot comfortably with both eyes open. The ring and dot reticle does not expand with magnification, so you can gain pinpoint blank range on your target.
- Ring and Dot Reticle
- Adjustable brightness
- Prestige warranty
- The sight stands firm when in operation
- The larger outer circle helps maintain accuracy
- It is an ideal tool for fast-paced tactical operations
- Waterproof up to ten feet underwater
- Battery replacement is relatively easy and fast
- The installation process is easy, even for beginners
- Low battery life as compared to other sights
- No night vision feature
|Mount||Compatible with both 1″ Weaver and MIL-STD 1913 Rails|
|Dimension||8 x 6.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Lens Style||68 MOA ring & 1 MOA dot reticle|
4. EOTECH EXPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight
EOTECH built this weapon sight so that there will be extra rail space to accommodate other gun accessories while allowing users access to both eye open sight and target tracking in any condition. The holographic lens offers a 68 MOA outer ring while there is a 1 MOA center aiming dot that makes this tool perfect for use in close to medium range situations.
There is another aiming dot after the first one that aids shooters in long-range shooting with magnifiers. Shooters can sight targets faster on the move as impact point correction is set at 0.5 MOA per click and elevation and total windage at 40 MOA. There is a side button to adjust your view of your target. This sight is ideal for use on the weaver or MIL-STD 1913 Rails.
You can adjust the brightness of the lens to up to 20 settings for any condition. There is an adjustable locking and easily detach lever to aid the installation and removal of this tool. Never lose sight of your target when you use this piece to work under severe conditions correctly or when shattered. You would love to use this sight after giving it a trial.
- Side Button operation
- 68 MOA ring & 1 MOA dot reticle
- Compact design
- Quick Detach lever
- Adjustable Brightness
- Pinpoint range
- Uses less rail space
- Very solid in hand and exudes quality
- Sunshade feature to stop the glare and protect lens properly
- Perfect for use in competitions and combats
- Easy to install and operate
- The shooter cannot use this lens with night vision
- The battery is quite expensive and hard to find
- The sight is not designed to co-witness with lower or higher iron sights
- The price is another issue as it’s quite costly
|Mount||Quick Detach lever fits 1″ Weaver and MIL-STD 1913 Rails|
|Dimension||8 x 8 x 4 inches|
|Lens Style||68 MOA ring & 1 MOA dot reticle|
5. HIRAM 1x22x33 Holographic Reflex Scope Sight
The HIRAM 1x22x33 Holographic Reflex Scope Sight is a uniquely designed scope without the usual tube shape. The optics have a magnification of 1x and a reflex lens aperture of 33mm, which provides the shooter with a wide field of view. This scope sight makes it easy for the shooter to hit their target during rapid fire or when going after moving targets.
There is a switch button and a pressure pad switch for shooters to use and set their vision in different situations to help operate the sight’s laser vision. The scope sight has dual illuminated reflex and Red sight laser function to aid the shooter. There are four types of reticles in the lens that aids the shooter take aim and hit targets accurately in different shooting experiences.
You can switch up or set less the lens’s intensity level to provide clear visibility to shooters in different light conditions. The Hiram red dot sight is the right sight for shooters who demand the red dot’s quick character and allows a shooter to be self-conscious of their surroundings. This red dot scope sight is perfect for a 20mm Picatinny and Weaver rails.
- Dual Illuminated Reflex and Red sight laser
- Unlimited eye-relief
- Switch button and the pressure pad switch
- 4 Different Reticles
- Red and Green Brightness Settings
- Perfect for fast target acquisition
- Tubeless design enables the shooter to be conscious of their surroundings
- Enables perfect shooting experience with four different reticles
- Comes with dual brightness settings for optimal visibility
- Not perfect for use with Night vision
- Does not hold zero at all
|Mount||Weaver Mount, Picatinny Mount|
|Dimension||4.8 x 3.7 x 2.6 inches|
|Lens Style||Red sight laser and dual illuminated reflex sight with four reticle types|
6. Predator V2 Reflex Sight
(Best Easy to Sight-in)
The Predator V2 Reflex Sight is made from high-quality aluminum alloy, enabling the hood to stay water and fog proof. It protects the lens from collecting fog when shooting in the early hours of the day. The sight comes with four unique reticle settings that enable the shooter to adjust the brightness depending on the reticle pattern the shooter has chosen.
Depending on the light level you’re shooting in, the sight has green and red reticle settings to help you operate. There is an extra set of batteries that comes with the sight, which is easy to input when the main battery goes flat.
You also have a lens cleaner for when your lens collects dirt over time.
The sight offers an unbelievable fast target acquisition using its parallax free design. Users won’t find it hard to sight-in due to the shape design. The sight is like the perfect scope as it holds zero even after thousands of shots.
The sight design was developed to co-witness with iron sights perfectly so you can pair them, and they will work just fine. The lens has an O-ring sealing that keeps moisture and dust away. Their lens is reflection proof enabling the shooter to shoot under bright conditions.
- Fog Proof
- Reflective Protection
- Lifetime Warranty and Extra Set of Batteries
- 4 Adjustable Reticle Settings
- 2 Color Settings
- 45-Degree Offset Mount
- Extra pair of batteries
- Relatively easy to sight in
- Holds Zero firmly even after shooting thousands of rounds
- Highly durable frame
- Water and Fog proof
- Does not have a memory for the last settings
|Mount||45-Degree Offset Mount|
|Dimension||3.5 x 1.25 x 2.25 inches|
|Lens Style||4 Adjustable Reticle settings, 2 Color settings|
7. UUQ Tactical Holographic Red/Green Reflex Scope Sight
(Best Tubeless Design)
The UUQ Tactical Holographic Red Green Reflex Scope sight is a tubeless sight with a 33mm reflex lens aperture. This aperture provides a broad field of view that makes it perfect for shooting moving targets or rapid firing aside from normal shooting situations. The sight has a multi-reticle with four patterns and variable dots of different sizes.
Designed with aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, the optics comes with an integrated Picatinny rail, which aids the easy installation of the sight on your rifles. You can use the switch to adjust the reticle’s brightness and choose which color setting or reticle pattern one can use to take their shot. You can lock into the perfect shot at any distance using the windage and elevation settings.
This optic design offers shooters unlimited eye relief so you can lock in on your target for a long time. With the system’s mount structure, you do not need to re-zero the lens when remounting the sight again. This sight’s design is convenient to carry as its lightweight, and its aluminum hood enables it to be shockproof. The sight also consumes less power, so you have longer battery life.
- Tubeless design
- Reflective lens aperture
- Green/red lighting with adjustable brightness settings
- Fully adjustable red laser sight
- Integrated built-in rail
- Low power consumption
- Great design
- Brightness adjustability
- Two-color settings to aid shooter with aiming
- Four reticle pattern giving user different view setting for whatever situation
- Low power consumption extends battery life.
- Does not need re-zeroing after dismantling the sight
- Laser red dot not in line with reticle
|Mount||Picatinny or Weaver mount|
|Dimension||13 x 2.5 x 3 inches|
|Lens Style||Multi-Reticle (4 patterns) in Green/Red illuminations with adjustable brightness control|
8. MidTen Riflescope Sight
The Aluminum made MidTen Riflescope combo sight comes with a standard matte black finish, which aids the optics to be shockproof and rainproof, ensuring the scope is the best sight for your shooting. The high-quality sight comes with a multicoated lens, which offers high light transmission so the shooter can see targets. The tubeless design of the sight ensures that shooters get a wild field of view.
The lens offers four types of illuminated reticle and inexperienced dot sight, which aids the shooter’s accuracy. The multicoated lens has an o-ring and nitrogen filling, making it shockproof, fog-proof, and waterproof. The lens has an adjustable magnification so you can sight targets successfully from 100 yards.
With the standard built-in rail, which is 20mm, the shooter can easily mount the sight to any Picatinny or Weaver 22 rails. The new style side button helps you set up the optics to accommodate different needs and take away much hard work. This sight is a highly accurate scope sight which acts as the best substitute for expensive holographic sight.
- Adjustable magnifications and distance
- Five brightness level reticle
- Four various dot sizes
- Detachable green laser sight
- Offers accurate target sight through its different reticle
- It’s a cheaper substitute to the expensive versions out there
- The green laser sight is highly accurate
- High-quality components attached
- It comes with low battery capacity, so you may run out of power frequently
- All the attached components make this holographic sight big and bulky
- The curved sunshade leaves no room for slide-on aftermarket sunshade, which improves the sight picture
|Mount||Picatinny or Weaver mount|
|Dimension||4.8 x 3.6 x 3.2 inches|
|Lens Style||Dual illuminated 5 brightness level Range Finding reticle, 4 different sizes of dots, and detachable GREEN laser sight|
9. Pinty Rifle Scope 4-16X50 Illuminated Optics Sight
(Best Illuminated Optics)
The Pinty three-in-one rifle scope combination offers the best value when it comes to holographic scope. The premium rifle scope is famous for its unrivaled light transmission, optical clarity, and outstanding mechanical performance. This sight’s green laser dot feature provides the shooter with a better vision to sight your target even in the darkest environment.
The new buttons added on the reflector can help a shooter adjust the brightness of the sight. This optic magnification can go from three up to nine times, giving you a clearer view of your target. The reticles of this sight all close when you press the green and red buttons together. However, the green and red light settings come with five brightness adjustment levels for the sight, while the dot sight has an absolute brightness control that’s electronic.
The rifle scope lens is nitrogen filled and has an o-ring attached to the lens to keep it waterproof and fog proof. This three-in-one riflescope combo offers the best services to any shooter.
- 4-in-1 sight scope Combination
- Two buttons to adjust brightness levels
- Four reticle patterns
- 14 slots riser mount
- Slightly massive scope even with the combinations
- Offers great sight targeting and eye relief
- Offers a decent enough set up
- Holds zero firmly through a thousand shot
- The combination can make the sight quite big
- The studs and nuts with this scope are of minimum quality
|Mount||Picatinny or Weaver mount|
|Dimension||14.1 x 5.5 x 3.7 inches|
|Lens Style||Green & Red Illuminated dot sight with 4 reticle patterns|
10. Sightmark Ultra Shot M-Spec Reflex Sight
The Sightmark Ultra Shot M-Spec is specially designed to handle any of your hardcore shooting needs. This piece of equipment promises users ultra-fast target acquisition, repeatable accuracy, and rugged reliability in any situation. This optics offers a wide-angle lens, which comes with an anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coating to give the shooter an integrated sunshade.
There is an illuminated 65-MOA circle-dot with up to ten brightness settings, parallax correction, night vision brightness modes, and unlimited eye relief to deliver a crispy clear field of view. The optics offer uncompromising reliability; therefore, you can shoot accurately in low light conditions and even when your alignment is not straight.
The makers of this sight built it tough to withstand any external force. The ultra-shot reflex sight is dustproof, waterproof, shockproof, and withstands recoil of up to .50 BMG. The lightweight aluminum body offers this sight a rugged protective shield, so you do not need to worry about any damage happening to your sight.
- Advanced scratch resistant lens
- Patented integrated sunshade
- 12-hr. auto shut-off
- Quick detach Picatinny mount
- Low battery indicator
- Night vision brightness mode
- IP55 weather-resistant protection
- Holds zero firmly even after multiple rounds
- Can be easily adjusted with a hex key
- Clear picture sight
- Fast target acquisition
- May notice that all other reticle angles are off when you want to switch
- It may need to zero after changing the reticle
|Dimension||6 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Lens Style||– Advanced double lens design
– Patent-pending integrated sunshade
Essential Factors To Put into Consideration When Buying A Holographic Riflescope Sight
Having full knowledge of what to expect when you purchase the Best Holographic Sight, its pros, cons, and specifications are not enough. That is why I would love to introduce you to some crucial factors that you must consider to make the best choice!
The sight’s magnification is a critical aspect of the scope you should consider before making that purchase. Magnification has to do with the range to which you can increase the naked eye’s vision. The magnification of every scope is referred to in power level increase, and the first numbers on your riflescope’s name represent the magnification.
Objective Size Lens
The objective size lens is the lens radius closer to the rifle’s barrel and far away from the rifle’s stock. The number written after x in the sight name indicates the objective lens diameter. The lens size matters because the bigger the lens, the more light it lets in and vice versa.
If you have been thinking about weight, you’re right because it’s considered an essential factor. If you’re one who loves to go hunting, carrying extra accessories that would add more weight to your gun is considered a task. Therefore you would want something that’s not so heavy so you can execute your shot flawlessly.
Apart from buying guides, I also include the FAQ! This part is the section where I provide answers to questions frequently asked on the best Holographic Sight. I’m sure by the time you go through them you won’t be disappointed!
My Top Pick
Now, you know what to do and what things to consider making the right choice. Put everything written in this article into use and come up with the best decision!
My top pick for the best Holographic sight is HIRAM 1x22x33 Holographic Reflex Scope Sight because it offers lots of features and gives the shooter enough options to get their target on sight.
Do you have any other contributions? Are there any other Holographic Sight you would like to know? Kindly drop your comment in the comment box!!!